10.17.2005

Return

I arrived safely back in Korea yesterday. After I missed my first flight out of St. Louis I was able to get on the next plane and made my connection in Dallas. Every time I've flown to Korea before I've taken off from Chicago and flew to Tokyo. For some reason the flight from Dallas direct to Seoul seemed about twice as long as Chicago to Tokyo. At least no one died on my plane this time.

The person I'm replacing doesn't leave until next week, so I'm staying in a hotel for a week. It's not bad, the school is paying for it and the room is nice, but I'd like to pick up my things and settle in after living out of a suitcase for the past five weeks.

I don't start working until Wednesday, so I have a few days to wonder around and get over the jetlag. Tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and some beers with a couple of friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have ya back. Very, very, very, happy to get the cockroaches out of my pad.

Alf