6.12.2006

I'm back

I had basically abandonded this blog. Mostly due to laziness, lack of interest and nothing new to report. However, I've decided to continue to update it. Maybe not frequently, but I will.

The bad news is I am once again camera-less as my camera, along with my iPod and electronic dictionary were recently stole from my bag. This is the second time I've had an iPod stolen in Korea, both because I left my bag unattended. And seeing as I went right out and bought another, it is my fourth iPod to date.

I'd like to buy another camera soon, but not sure I can afford it just yet. Regardless, I'll keep things updated around here again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you got robbed again.

You are the only person I know that has been robbed in Korea. Was it on Hooker hill?????

I have a great story to tell ya about gettin robbed when I get back to make ya feel better. I was named "Samui Steve" because of it.

Alf

Anonymous said...

hi, actually robbery is something common in south korea/seoul, most of
their target is foreigners.that happened alot in around itaewon,namsam area. that happened to me also oct2nd 2008,they took 2 toshiba laptops, jewerly, n kamera.police couldnt do much.dont trust korean who u never know well,delivery food people, even your neighbor (specialy if u live in apart/vila(house) with other people live in the same building with u. just becareful, they can come in trough window, or broke your front door!