3.16.2007

School Pictures

I took my camera into work this week to take some pictures.




A couple pictures of my classroom before the day I started. I start working at two in the afternoon, but classes get under way at four. I spend the two hours grading essays, preparing for classes, eating lunch and doing the daily crossword puzzle.


Here's a close-up of a calendar I had the class make while studying months and holidays in English.



Before and after shots of the hallway outside my class.


Kids playing at breaktime.


While the kids took a test I snapped some more pictures.


I just happened to snap a picture while this student was peeking at his neighbor's paper.


Here's the view from the window of my classroom.




I went up to the roof of our building to shoot the area around my school.


And finally, the sun setting from the roof.

No comments: