3.12.2006

Camera

I've had problems with my digital camera for a long time now, so I finally broke down and bought a new one. I went out with my friends Benjie and Ciaran to Gangnam on Saturday and took some pictures.


Here's Ciaran about to enjoy some beer.


And Benjie waiting for the night to begin.


We started out in this place called Crazy Hook. It's not a great photo of the place, but they have great fajitas. Mexican food is very hard to find in Korea.


We wandered around for awhile trying to find a new place to go. We ended up in a very mellow bar, much more suited for a date than three guys looking to drink.


A shot of Gangnam at night.


We ended up at Uncle 29, a favorite bar of ours. A great thing about Korea is you can go to a bar and order a bottle of alcohol. As you can see here, we bought a bottle of Jim Beam. It's cheaper than buying drinks and if you don't finish the bottle the bar will store it for your next visit.


Alex came to join us.


Lots of beer and whiskey were consumed.


On our way out Ciaran and I posed for a typical Korean 'couple' shot. Notice how our arms form a heart shape. This is a very common pose for Korean couples in photos.


We looked for a bar Alex knew of, but we never found it. I got this shot at one of the places we thought might be the bar.


Finally we ended up at Harlem, a hip-hop club.


Alex and I posing at Harlem.

Harlem was fun, but it was time to go home. Over all we had a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jacob, looks like you guys are still having fun. Can't wait to get back.