9.02.2005

Busy

As I gear up to go home I have nearly a thousand things to take care of before I leave. This morning I went into Seoul to pick up my Alien Registration Card which had been lost when I lost my wallet and if I don't have when I leave the country I must pay a W100,000 fine. Tonight is a going away dinner with work. There are five teachers leaving at the same time so we thought it best just to have one big dinner. Tomorrow is my going away celebration with my friends, which is sure to get quite messy. Soju and Norae Bang, I'm sure.

Sunday Yunha is coming over and (she doesn't know this yet) helping me pack. Monday morning I have an interview for a job that I really hope I get, then off to school for my last day. Tuesday morning I'm going to the Pension office to try and get the pension I've been paying reimbursed, then in the afternoon I've another job interview. At night I'll be moving all of my things to a friends to store until I return. And finally, on Wednesday I board a plane for the lovely State of Missouri. I'm expecting a six of Heiniken and some chimigangas when I step off the plane. (doing this from a Korean computer so no spell check. Please forgive me)

No comments: