9.09.2005

Home

After twenty-four hours of traveling, including three lay-overs, one delayed and two missed flights and constant kicks in my leg by a pompous seven year old Chinese-American boy named Alex, I'm finally home. I'm still debating over two jobs. One of which I've been offered and half-heartedly accepted. The other I desperatley want but, won't know for a couple of days if they are going to hire me. In the meantime I'm staying at my parents house, eating all of the American food I've missed and catching up with people. This weekend I'll spend some time with my sister and her husband and next Wednesday my sister and I are going to a baseball game.

Fortunately, my mother has some workout equipment in her basement, so I can work off all of the hamburgers and steaks I eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.