9.27.2005

Photos part 2

Here's a little journey through my family's past and present


This is Washington Elementary in Vandalia, IL (those in Korea will remember the girl I meet in Hongdae that went to this same school) where I attended between second and fifth grade. If you look closely at the photo you'll see two doors on the far right. It was there that I first heard about the shuttle Challenger exploding.


This is the house we lived in at the same time.


unfortunately, the lighting on this picture is not very good, but this is the house my parents live in now. My mother designed the house and they built it about six years ago.


The property my parents house was built on is fairly big, so this is how I get around. I love this thing. I've already got it stuck in mud twice since being home.


A shot of the property. The deer is fake and when I first saw it I was fooled.


My parents house from the back. Again, the lighting is not great.


A shot of the lake.


The lake with the ducks. They are new.


And finally, the newest addition to the family, my mom's dog. My mom let my niece name the dog and she chose to call it Bingo, which makes me cringe with thoughts of 'Teacher, Bingo game', but he's a good dog nonetheless.

No comments: