9.30.2005

Zelda


It's amazing the things you can find to do when you have nothing important to do. Currently, I'm reliving my childhood. I found out (okay, I've known this for a long time) that you can install emulators for classic video game systems on a computer. What this does is allows you to run all of the games from that system on your desktop. For example, I have emulators for Nintendo, Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis installed on my computer. Added to that I have seven hundred and eighty-four Nintendo games, one hundred and fifty-three Super Nintendo games and two hundred and two Genesis games. Somehow this must be illegal.

All you do is plug in a controller and it's like having all of those systems all over again. My pick of the moment is Zelda 3 for Super Nintendo. I must have played this game and completed it three or four times in my life, but it's still just as entertaining.

Fun and games aside, my recruiter emailed me and said that now he thinks I'll return to Korea around October twentieth, which is ten days later than we had planned. Not only do I not have the money to survive that long, I don't think I have the sanity either. I've asked him about coming earlier and he is trying. Also, I have pictures of friends and family I've been meaning to put here, but they are on my sisters camera and when she gets them to me, I'll get them to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to get here before Halloween.

Alf