9.14.2005

Zzzzz...

I'm bored now. I've been home a week. I've seen my mother. I've seen my father. I've seen my sister. I surprised my niece for her sixth birthday. I watched football and drank beer on a Sunday. I've eaten real hamburgers, a real steak, barbecued chicken, biscuits and gravy, chimichangas, meatloaf, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, everything I can't eat in Korea. I've driven around in my mothers' obscenely oversized Ford Expedition while pulling my Cardinals hat low and blasting 50 Cent. I've done that thing that if done in Korea equals two years in jail.

Tomorrow I'm going to a baseball game, but after that I've done everything I wanted to do while home. Now, I want to go back to Korea. I knew it wouldn't take me long to get bored here, but I didn't think it would be this quick. It's not that I'm having a bad time. I'm not. I'm just bored. There are only so many movies I can rent from Blockbuster. Only so many times I can drive around and see how things have changed (they haven't). Only so many times I can do that thing that if done in Korea equals two years in jail. Please school hurry up and hire me!!

I thought for fun I would take some pictures tomorrow of things around St. Louis and put them up here. I originally started this blog so people in the States could see what I do in Korea. For the time being anyway, it seems reversed.

Also, today I bought the newest edition of "Top Ten of Everything 2005". Couple of quick facts for those playing in Korea. The number one fastest growing city in the world is Ansan, South Korea. Can you believe that? I guess Gojan really is the place to be. Also, Ireland has the second highest consumption of beer per capita. I know that's not news, but it's also second in tea consumption per capita. And, finally, Canada is still the most boring place on the planet.

Last note: why is the word 'blog' not in Bloggers spellcheck?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

canada may be boring but........that thing that if done in Korea equals two years in jail.If done in canada just makes you normal. And all americans are still fat.

Last note: Top Ten fattest Countries.
1. America
2. America
3. America
4. America
5. America
6. America
7. America
8. America
9. America
10. America

Jacob said...

Hahaha. So true. It's nice though. I don't feel so fat here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacob

we have never met...but you know who I am, and I know who you are through Jenn and Steve...I disagree about Canada being boring... I guess it depends on who you are with and what you do...hehe

take care
V

Anonymous said...

THE WROLDS UGLIEST PEOPLE COME FROM CANADA, CANADA,CANADA,CANADA,CANADA YOU GAY MAPLE LEAVES CAN HAVE ALL THE DRAFT DODGERS FROM THE US AND ELSE WHERE !!! AMERICANS MIGHT BE FATTER THEN CANADIANS BUT AT LEAST WERE BETTER LOOKING AND WAAAAY MORE INTERESTING TO BE AROUND IN KOREA AND ABROAD FOLKS, HA!