9.24.2005

Laziness

Like everything else in my life over the past week or so, I've been very lazy about updating my blog. I'm sorry. A lot has happened and I've meant to write about it, but haven't. So, I'll quickly make you a list of what I've been doing.

• Went to a Cardinals game
• Didn't get the job I really wanted
• Accepted the other job
• Watched eighteen episodes of 'Lost' in one day
• Watched six mores plus bonus footage the next
• Bought an iPod Nano
• Took my parents and their friends out for Korean food
• Visited my grandmother

One of the reasons I haven't updated is because I'm having problems posting pictures on Blogger from a Mac. I have several photos to post, but until I figure out what I'm doing wrong it's only text. I'll work on it tomorrow and try to put pictures up.

Finally, I should be returning to Korea around October tenth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make the most of the rest of your time off!!!